Ruby Developer
Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a Ruby Developer.
- Strong knowledge about Ruby language and code development best practices
- Take active part on ongoing projects and collaborate with customers and team on technical solutions
- Back-end service development on Ruby
- Create unit and functional tests for continuous improvements of delivered code quality
- 1+ years in software development on Ruby
- Experience with Linux, CI/CD, Git
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL and etc.)
- Nice to have knowledge about NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra and etc.)
- English: intermediate
- Ongoing education in an innovative company with regular corporate training and meet-ups
- Cross-cultural experience between offices in Silicon Valley, Norway, Finland, Argentina, and Minsk
- Belarus Hi-Tech Park residence advantages (official payroll, transparency, legislation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely
- Paid sick days, language course, sports, external education, participation in conferences, and certification
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.