Process Manager
Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a Process Manager.
- Analysis of operational processes of the company, continuous improvement and new processes implementation;
- Generation and integration of improvements on process (create training and supporting documentation) and tool (setting up Jira, Confluence, Cloudpipes. etc.) levels to increase employees’ efficiency;
- Processes ownership and support - screening, owning retrospective meeting within each operational department, etc;
- Preparation and measurement of processes KPIs (collaboration with TOP management and heads of departments and business lines);
- Analysis, business justification and implementation of new tools if required (for entire company or on team/department level);
- Reporting to company TOP management (risks, issues, accomplishments).
- GTD person with strong communication, problem solving and multitasking skills;
- Strong analytical and project management skills (mid-senior level);
- Experience of processes implementation and continuous improvement;
- Jira and Confluence experience, ability to learn it on advanced level;
- Ability to learn modern tools and approaches to be integrated in the company;
- Upper-intermediate+ level of English.
- Opportunities for professional self-fulfillment;
- Competitive salary;
- External education and partly/fully paid participation in conferences and certifications;
- A highly skilled and professional team;
- Many interesting and complex tasks;
- Flexible working hours;
- English course and other corporate programs;
- Regular corporate events and workshops;
- External education, participation in conferences and certification are partly paid;
- The sports program;
- Medical insurance;
- Loyalty program (goods and services at a discount for Altoros employees).
Join Altoros Team!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.