Machine Learning Engineer
Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you’ll need to:
- Use machine learning tools and frameworks to produce solutions to problems
- Conduct research from which you will develop prototypes, proof of concepts, and production-grade products for our customers.
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or related discipline is required
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or other relevant advanced degree is a plus
- At least 3 years of related work experience, minimum of 1-2 years of active Machine Learning experimentation is required
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, C++, Java
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS / MS Azure / Google Cloud)
- Experience with Big Data, NoSQLs, analytics systems like Apache Beam, Apache Spark is a plus
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem and general understanding of distributed systems is a plus
You’ll need to demonstrate:
- Good communication skills
- Good sense of software engineering best practices
- A collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions
- Upper Intermediate — Advanced English
- All relevant certifications are fully covered by the company
- A friendly close-knit team of top-notch solution architects and engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses and other professional development programs
- Transparent employment and payment schemas
- Medical insurance, loyalty program, the Sports program, and many more perks and benefits
- Competitive salary
Join Altoros Team!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!