React developer
Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a Middle & Senior React Developers.
- Participate in full Software Development Life cycle, from analysis to testing in front-end area, related to React.js projects.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Writing unit-tests
- Work closely with UX team to deliver the best possible customer experience that balances commercial need and technical constraints within the domain
- Produce documentation to support other team members
- Participate in sales process as a technical specialist and produce estimates on future development
- Participate in meetings with potential and current customers
- Profound knowledge and experience in pure JS (ES5, desire to learn ES6)
- Intermediate + spoken and written English (ability to go for an interview with the customer and discussing requirements)
- Understanding of design patterns
- Profound knowledge and experience in React.js, Angular and other UI frameworks
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in designing application architecture
- Solid knowledge of Nodejs and NPM
- Experience in using project bundlers like gulp, webpack, jspm
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and W3C standards
- Experience in writing Unit and e2e tests
- Ability to provide code documentation
- A friendly close-knit team
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses and other professional development programs
- Transparent employment and payment schemas
- Medical insurance, loyalty program, the sports program and many more perks and benefits
- Competitive salary
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.