Middle / Senior Android Engineer
ALTOROS is looking for a full-time Middle / Senior Android Engineer to join our friendly Team for helping our Clients to continuously make their products better and better :)
- 3+ years of intensive experience in building Android applications (experience in Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger is a plus);
- Intermediate+ level of English (both written and spoken);
- Experience working with multi-threading, RESTful APIs and performance tuning;
- Understanding of general database design concepts and practical experience working with SQLite and/or Realm;
- Understanding of the main design patterns and ability to use them properly (MVC, MVP, MVVM, etc.);
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills;
- A passion for creating great user interfaces;
- Experience working with development tools like git, GooglePlay, JIRA, etc;
- A Team player with Agile mindset who is ready to discuss solution strategies and reach compromises.
- Democratic work schedule (Being an owl or a lark is just a matter of preference. However, we love both);
- Experienced team (80% of employees are Senior-level and higher. Everything is possible with cool team, isn’t it?);
- Business trips (Scandinavia, Europe and the USA. Become a citizen of the world);
- Affordable health insurance (Be protected against uncertainties);
- English courses (̶E̶n̶g̶l̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶y̶);
- Comfortable office near Kuntsevshchina station;
- Tennis room and spacious kitchen (Weekly fruit delivery and other benefits);
- Regular internal/external events (Teambuildings, meetups, fun events. You will get what you want);
- Loyalty program (Rewards, discounts, care).
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.