Senior Java Developer
Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a Middle & Senior Java Developers.
Our customer is a global leader in trusted security with two-factor authentication, transaction data signing, document e-signature and identity management solutions designed for all businesses and government agencies.
You will be part of an international team responsible for Trusted Identity Platform.
- Be a driving member of the Trusted Identity Platform (TID) team to define, develop, deliver and maintain micro services and backend applications
- Develop critical parts of the solution, focused on Web services in Java to interact with third party or internal component
- Be the senior member of a scrum team that implements and tests a fully functional product solution, including coaching of the developers, advising on best coding practices, initiate inter team process improvements, etc.
- Participate in all facets of a scrum based product development (backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily scrum, review, etc.)
- Work in close collaboration with Product Owner & Scrum Master or have the role of the Scrum Master
- Assist application manager and cloud operations administrator teams for solution delivery
- Support customer & professional services during proof of concept, pilot, and integration
Must have requirements:
- You are an expert in Java based micro services development
- Drive the team to achieve sprint goals aligned to the company objectives
- Leading the team to identify and realize development efficiency improvements
- Having been involved in agile development (preferably Scrum) is required
- Fluent English
Nice to have requirements:
- You are used to manage SQL databases – PL/SQL (Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.)
- You have experience in NoSQL database (CouchBase)
- Experience in cloud based solution development
- Experience with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud (micro service)
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- All relevant certifications are fully covered by the company
- A friendly close-knit team of top-notch solution architects and engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses and other professional development programs
- Transparent employment and payment schemas
- Medical insurance, loyalty program, the sports program and many more perks and benefits
- Competitive salary
Join Altoros Team!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!