Ethereum DApp Developer
We are an international tech company with development hubs based in Belarus and Argentina. We landed in Argentina in 2013, with two offices located in Buenos Aires and Santa Fe city. Our mission is to provide technology solutions through software development, helping Startups in USA and Europe to build their innovative process and products.
The Code is the Law
Code quality is above all, drives our company to deliver high-value projects.
No room for mediocre code, no room for subjectivity. The Code is Law
Altoros culture is people oriented, we believe that strong relationships are important to
get results, overcome adversities and love our job.
The essence in our culture is communication.
We are always connected in a friendly, simple and effective way.
Guided by Excellence
Our commitment to excellence is not negotiable, we put our best in everything that we do.
Our path has been defined by great projects, happy customers and an unstoppable growth for 6 years.
We believe that success is built on our passion for coding, our disruptive spirit and being on top of the latest technology trends.
Be part of the team!
Ethereum Dapp Developer
What will you do?
- Decentralized apps development using part or all of:
- Smart Contracts development using Solidity
- Backing services using NodeJS and web3
- Front-end dApps using ReactJS and web3
- Decentralized storage, computing, wallets, private messaging
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines implementation.
- PoCs and MVPs design and implementation.
- Strategic technical solutions delivery, matching business requirements and project life cycle deliverables.
- Provide structure to development activities following SCRUM Methodology.
- Interest in attending hackathons, conferences and delivering talks.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of software development experience required.
- 3+ years of developing with NodeJS, React/Vue.
- Experience with UI/UX.
- Strong testing culture.
What will you learn?
- Smart contract coding with Solidity
- Developing in web3.js
- Experience with cloud native architectures and infrastructure.
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects.
- Cryptography basics.
- Salary adjusted due to inflation or USD average rate.
- 3 weeks vacations.
- 3 days of home office (we are also open to connect with talent to work remotely) and Flexible hours.
- Bonus for acquiring office supplies for your home so you can work as comfortable as in the office.
- 2 Performance and Career Path reviews that allow internal promotion.