Cloud-Native Software Architect
We are looking for a candidate who will become a part of the global team building cloud-native systems and enabling digital transformation for Fortune 500 / Global 2000 customers. The Cloud Native Software Architect is a client-facing role with the following primary responsibilities:
- Guide enterprise-level customers through their cloud transformation journeys by sharing experience in designing distributed solutions using cloud-native platforms (Cloud Foundry or Kubernetes).
- Work with external consultants on migrating existing applications to a cloud-native platform
- Drive evaluation of different platforms, gather information on differences in cloud-native implementations, run research on the platform behaviour under different workloads.
- Mentor and train developers in building cloud-native applications based on scalable, portable, and resilient designs
Your typical tasks will be:
- Advise customers on the architectural aspects of cloud-based applications to reach high levels of performance, scalability, and security
- Roadmap development for migrating a monolithic application to micro-service architecture
We will provide training in:
- Key concepts, principles and best practices for cloud-native app development
- Migration to Cloud Native Application Architectures
- Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes platforms for cloud-native developmen
- 10+ years of experience as Java developer and Architect positions
- 3–5 years of experience in a client-facing role
- Experience in building and operating distributed, concurrent systems
- Hands-on experience with any of the following IaaS platforms: AWS, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, or Google Compute Engine
- Familiarity with design patterns, domain-driven design, component-based architecture, and evolutionary architecture
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of cloud-native architecture concepts, understanding of high availability, scalability, resilience, performance, and security requirements in the cloud
- Must be open to traveling around the U.S.
- All relevant certifications and trainings are fully covered by the company
- A friendly close-knit team of top-notch solution architects and engineers
- Flexible working hours
- International exposure, and the possibility to travel to exciting destinations
- Competitive salary
- Health coverage for you and your dependent family members
- Paid Vacation days
If you have a lack of knowledge in cloud-native development you can easily improve it with our training platform https://cf-training.altoros.com/
If you like the idea of changing the world with digital transformation and qualify for this (or any other) career opportunity we have, send your CV to [email protected]
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!