Cloud Solutions Architect
The Cloud Solutions Architect (DevOps Engineer) will become a part of the global SWAT team delivering cloud-native platforms of the next generation to Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers. You will be responsible for various aspects of deploying, integrating, optimizing, automating, and adopting Cloud Foundry - centric environments. By doing that you will help enterprises make a radical shift in a way they develop and deliver software. You will work side-by-side with some of the most experienced engineers in the Cloud Foundry ecosystem and for some of the most sophisticated customers. You will be working on and off-site. All successful candidates will be provided with Cloud Foundry training.
- 3–5 years of experience in a technical and client-facing role
- Hands-on experience with any of the following IaaS platforms: AWS, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Platform
- Understanding of Docker and its ecosystem
- Profound knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Strong communication skills
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle in the cloud
- Knowledge of the key concepts of cloud-native architectures
- Must be open to traveling around the U.S. Optional requirements:
- Software development background (any scripting language)
- Experience with Kubernetes or Mesos
- Understanding of high availability, scalability, resilience, app performance, and security in the cloud.
- All relevant certifications and trainings are fully covered by the company
- A friendly close-knit team of top-notch solution architects and engineers
- Flexible working hours
- International exposure, and the possibility to travel to exciting destinations
- Competitive salary
- Health coverage for you and your dependent family members
- Paid Vacation days
If you have a lack of knowledge in cloud-native development you can easily improve it with our training platform https://cf-training.altoros.com/
If you like the idea of changing the world with digital transformation and qualify for this (or any other) career opportunity we have, send your CV to [email protected]
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!