We are an international tech company with development hubs based in Belarus and Argentina.
We landed in Argentina in 2013, with two offices located in Buenos Aires and Santa Fe city.
Our mission is to provide technology solutions through software development, helping Startups in USA and Europe to build their innovative process and products.
As we are passionate about technology our main projects are related to blockchain, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT.
*The Code is the Law
Code quality is above all, drives our company to deliver high-value projects.
No room for mediocre code, no room for subjectivity. The Code is Law
Altoros culture is people oriented, we believe that strong relationships are important to
get results, overcome adversities and love our job.
The essence in our culture is communication.
We are always connected in a friendly, simple and effective way.
*Guided by Excellence
Our commitment to excellence is not negotiable, we put our best in everything that we do.
Our path has been defined by great projects, happy customers and an unstoppable growth for 6 years.
We believe that success is built on our passion for coding, our disruptive spirit and being on top of the latest technology trends.
Be part of the team!
You are passionate about high quality, reliable and maintainable code. You feel comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers, customers and other software specialists (development, architecture, infrastructure, cloud, big data, etc.) making decisions in conjunction with the goal of delivering working software with value business to customers and end users.
You believe in and practice agile methodologies. You evaluate your success based on the success of the team and the happiness of the customers. You are a fast learner and you feel passion for open-source projects.
What we are doing
Knowledge/Experience in the following Tech Stack:
- Front-end basics: HTML 5+, CSS 3+ & Browser compatibility
- Node.js / npm / yarn
- React or Angular
- SQL & Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Unit Testing / TDD
- Build tools: Webpack, Babel, etc
- Agile Methodology
- Fluent English for daily standups/communication with the client
These are nice to have:
- NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- AWS / Heroku
- REST APIs
- IoT: MQTT protocol basics
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexible hours
- 3 days of home office (we have offices in Capital Federal and Santa Fe Capital, we are also open to connect with talent in other cities of Argentina and work remotely)
- Private Health Assistance
- Snacks and beverages in the office
- Special meals once or twice a month in each office along with technical talks.
- 3 weeks vacations
- Based salary defined in USD
- 2 Performance and career path reviews that allow internal promotion
- Sponsorship in English classes
- Sponsorship in Gym or sport activities