HR Generalist
Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a qualified HR Generalist.
- Full cycle of HR processes (onboarding, adaptation, performance appraisals, etc.)
- Support of HR recording, adaptation and evaluation systems
- Take care of welfare of employees (needs, benefits and etc.)
- Participate in internal HR projects and activities
- Strengthen and support the company internal HR brand and internal communications
- Suggest new HR strategies, methods and practices
- 2+ years of experience as HR Manager/Generalist at IT company
- Intermediate English level
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to multitask, highly organized and flexible team player
- High result orientation
- A friendly close-knit team
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses and other professional development programs
- Transparent employment and payment schemas
- Medical insurance, loyalty program, the sports program and many more perks and benefits
- Competitive salary
Join Altoros Team!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.