Presale Manager
ALTOROS is looking for a Presales Manager to join our Business Development Team in Minsk and participate in strategic digital transformation for IT industry front-runners and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a senior professional who will play a crucial role in business development process and business proposals creation, including lead qualification, elaboration of ALTOROS offering, value proposition, and final deal closure. The successful candidate will work with ALTOROS Sales and Legal Teams, Engineering Centers (Belarus and Argentina), and Global Sales Offices (US, Norway, and Finland) to develop and present business solutions, aligning them to customers’ business needs and positioning ALTOROS experience and services as a key differentiator and competitive advantage.
This person must be comfortable with mapping ALTOROS capabilities and services into customers’ business needs, suggesting delivery methodologies, defining financial models, prerequisites, and dependencies of a successful engagement, as well as coordinating business development activities across multiple organizational units and divisions at ALTOROS.
- Participate in Q&A sessions with customers to define business needs and goals, as well as collect project requirements
- Conduct initial requirements analysis and assessment of a potential technical solution
- Work as part of ALTOROS Sales/Presales team with senior management, account managers, heads of business units/engineering centers, and architects on a daily basis presenting a solution from a business perspective
- Integrate a technical implementation approach into business proposals and build pricing models based on technical estimates, timelines, and cost analyses
- Create offline and online presentations featuring ALTOROS values, experience, and services
- Sufficient written and spoken English (Advanced)
- 4+ years of overall IT experience
- Proficient skills in conducting presentations to various types of audiences (C-Level, engineering team, etc.)
- Business negotiating skills and experience will be a great plus
- Business analysis experience in commercial projects (2+ years) or on a pre-sale stage:
-business requirements extraction customer’s business process analysis and high-level assessment of potential technical/business solution to address customer’s need
-business proposal preparation and presentation to customer
- Experience in creating well-structured and easy-to-read documents and presentations
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in selecting candidates and assigning a team to resolve particular tasks
- Team management skills and experience:
-monitoring of task execution
-team productivity assessment
- Understanding of a software development lifecycle (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to make decisions under uncertainty
- Technical background will be a big plus
- Experience in creating project delivery plans and project team onboarding plans will be a great plus
- Risk management experience: detection of potential business/technical risks in project delivery and implementation will be a big plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
Join Altoros Team!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!