Business Development Manager
“Make it happen” is the core moto of our small, yet strong team. We’re assisting companies in imagining, designing, engineering, and delivering software and digital experiences that change the way businesses operate.
Altoros is looking for a Business Development Manager who is able to act in a collaborative manner and will be responsible for developing and managing business development and sales activities, act as the point of contact for prospects and customers, build successful relationships, and drive business results.
The ideal candidate will have analytical and problem-solving skills and will be comfortable interacting with all levels, including Executive Management, Engineering, Product, Finance, and Marketing leaders/colleagues
If it sounds like you, this is a perfect opportunity to join our team!
Building New Opportunities:
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise around Altoros portfolio
- Effectively communicate Altoros services and capabilities to address IT needs that support customers’ business goals via a solution-selling or consultative-selling approach
- Presenting to executives, negotiation, creation, and driving deals to closure
- Extend into account management as needed for large strategic partnerships
- Build and maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities across prospects
- Coordinate with technical teams to create compelling and goal-driven solution offerings for customers and prospects
- Drive the creation of presentation materials and proposals that effectively present our services and solutions
- Collaborate on preparation of business' value propositions from standard offerings to RFPs/RFQs/RFIs completion
- Record all customer-facing activities in CRM, clearly and on time
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of key team members to improve team performance and enhance team efficiency
Growing the Existing Portfolio:
- Develop and maintain relationships at a senior level within the key accounts in your portfolio
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ business goals
- Efficiently communicate Altoros capabilities to address IT needs that support customers’ business objectives
- Actively seek and monitor customer satisfaction, obtaining both structured and informal feedback
- Identify and develop new opportunities from existing customer to achieve our objective of developing full- service partnership
(in addition to those described above)
- Prior experience (2+ years) in IT consulting company with proven track of record in selling end-to-end solutions under high stress
- Excellent English knowledge (Upper Intermediate, Advanced)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Team player, self-motivated, well-organized, strong communicator, driven and committed
- Able to work in an agile environment under tight deadlines
- Competitive salary depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
Join Altoros Team!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!