Sales Manager, Minsk team
“Make it happen” is the core moto of our small, yet strong team. We’re assisting companies in imagining, designing, engineering, and delivering software and digital experiences that change the way businesses operate.
Altoros is looking for a Sales Manager who is able to act in a collaborative manner and will be responsible for developing sales, increasing company's revenue and act as the point of contact for prospects and customers, build successful relationships, and drive business results.
The ideal candidate will have great communication, analytical and problem-solving skills and will be comfortable interacting with all levels, including Executive Management, Engineering, Product, Finance, and Marketing leaders/colleagues
If it sounds like you, this is a perfect opportunity to join our team!
Building New Opportunities:
- Effectively communicate Altoros services and capabilities to address IT needs that support customers’ business goals via a solution-selling or expert-selling approach
- Presenting to executives, negotiation, creation, and driving deals to closure
- Extend into account management as needed for large strategic partnerships
- Build and maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities across prospects
- Coordinate with technical teams to create compelling and goal-driven solution offerings for customers and prospects
- Drive the creation of presentation materials and proposals that effectively present our services and solutions
- Collaborate on preparation of business' value propositions from standard offerings to RFPs/RFQs/RFIs completion
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise around Altoros portfolio
- Record all customer-facing activities in CRM, clearly and on time
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of key team members to improve team performance and enhance team efficiency
Growing the Existing Portfolio:
- Develop and maintain relationships at a senior level within the key accounts in your portfolio
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ business goals
- Efficiently communicate Altoros capabilities to address IT needs that support customers’ business objectives
- Actively seek and monitor customer satisfaction, obtaining both structured and informal feedback
- Identify and develop new opportunities from existing customer to achieve our objective of developing full- service partnership
(in addition to those described above)
- Prior experience (2+ years) in IT consulting company with proven track of record in selling end-to-end solutions
- Excellent English knowledge (Upper Intermediate, Advanced)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Team player, self-motivated, well-organized, strong communicator and committed contributor
- Able to work in an agile environment under tight deadlines
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible working schedule
- External education, partly/fully paid relevant certifications
- Business trips (USA, Europe, and other countries)
- Sports compensation, corporate yoga classes, volleyball/basketball activities
- Health insurance
- Corporate English language classes and specialized courses
- Regular corporate entertainment and educational events/workshops
- Corporate e-library (Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publisher)
- Paid sick leave and five sick days
- Transparent employment and payment schemas
- Loyalty program (goods and services at a discount for Altoros employees).
Join Altoros Team!