DevOps Engineer
Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
- 3–5 years of experience in a technical and client-facing role
- Hands-on experience with any of the following IaaS platforms: AWS, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Platform
- Experience with Containers, Managing Kubernetes or Docker Compose
- Experience in automating builds
- Configuring CI services, Jenkins
- Configuring other monitoring tools, Zabbix, Cloud Watch etc.
- Profound knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Strong communication skills
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle in the cloud
- Knowledge of the key concepts of cloud-native architectures
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible working schedule
- External education, partly/fully paid relevant certifications
- Sports compensation, corporate yoga classes, volleyball/basketball activities
- Health insurance
- Corporate English language classes and specialized courses
- Regular corporate entertainment and educational events/workshops
- Corporate e-library (Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publisher)
- Paid sick leave and five sick days
- Transparent employment and payment schemas
- Loyalty program (goods and services at a discount for Altoros employees).
Join Altoros Team!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.