Billing Manager/Financial Analyst
Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for Billing Manager/Financial Analyst.
- Intermediate + level of English;
- 2 years+ working experience in a similar position in IT sphere;
- Strong organization and communication skills;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively;
- Ability to complete tasks in time;
- Ability to work independently.
1) Account management:
- Direct communication and business correspondence with customers;
- Guiding of customers through projects development;
- Time reporting, resources utilization;
- Tracking payments;
- Control over financial budgets;
- Work with project documentation;
- Keeping records in financial systems;
- Reports preparation;
- Collaboration with other project team members;
- Support management.
2) Financial management:
- Prime recording of all operations of some foreign offices of the company group;
- Banks record keeping and communication with foreign banks;
- Internal financial systems maintenance;
- Financial and accounting recording preparation for group companies due to local tax legislation;
- Audit and optimization of mutual settlement system between different companies of the group;
- Financial data providing to internal users and external auditors on their demand.
- Opportunities for professional self-fulfillment;
- Competitive salary;
- External education and partly/fully paid certifications and participation in conferences;
- Highly skilled and professional team;
- Many interesting and complex tasks;
- Flexible working hours;
- English courses;
- Regular corporate events and workshops;
- Sports compensation;
- Medical insurance (50% of annual price is compensated by Altoros);
- Loyalty program (discount for Altoros employees).
Join Altoros Team!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.