Middle/Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Altoros Development, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
The candidate will join our growing team to help us expose the company’s expertise on global markets.
- Creation and launch of advertising campaigns in Adwords \ Bing \ Facebook \ LinkedIn and other advertising networks (English language);
- Optimization of marketing campaigns, analysis of their effectiveness;
- Evaluation of new promotion channels: conducting test launches and analysis of results;
- Planning and developing content for the site and Landing Pages;
- Competitive market analysis;
- Tight interaction with the technical team for setting tasks, implementation and monitoring;
- Reporting on the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Regular interaction with other team members and clients in English (written and verbal);
- Participation in the formation of a marketing strategy;
- Upper-intermediate+ English level;
- Experience with advertising campaigns in Adwords 2+ years: launch, maintenance, analysis (preferably experience in advertising Adwords in the EU, the US audience);
- Knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Good understanding of SEO and particularity of promotion in EU/USA markets;
- Experience with websites as content, usability and effectiveness manager;
- Previous IT experience will be a plus;
- Analytical mind.
Will be advantage:
- Experience in the b2b;
- Understanding of business and company management needs;
- Knowledge of major business development trends in large industries and technological trends in particular.
- Ongoing education in the innovative company with numerous corporate events and technical meetups;
- Deeper understanding of the hottest cloud computing technologies and trends, such as PaaS and DevOps, digging into technical details
- Working around one of the fastest-growing open-source projects in history (according to the Linux Foundation)
- English classes in-house
- Cross-cultural experience between team members in Silicon Valley, Argentina, Philippines, and Minsk
- Medicine Insurance
- Advantages of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park residence (official payroll, transparency, legislation, etc.)
- Free coffee, tea, cookies, table tennis, parties, outdoors fun, sport activities, and much-much more in a creative and professional environment.
Join Altoros Team!