Middle/Senior Android Developer
ALTOROS is looking for a full-time Middle/Senior Android Engineer to join our friendly Team :)
What you’ll do…
- You will build and release new features for apps for our customer;
- You will work closely with Client’s Team to understand requirements and come up with solutions;
- You will produce high-quality software that is well-designed and maintainable.
Experience you need…
- 2+ years of extensive experience in building Android applications;
- Intermediate+ level of English (both written and spoken);
- Experience with multi-threading, RESTful APIs and performance tuning;
- Familiarity of general database design concepts and hands-on experience with SQLite;
- Understanding of the main design patterns and ability to use them properly (MVC, MVP, MVVM, etc.);
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills;
- Experience working with development tools like git, GooglePlay, JIRA, Redmine and etc;
- A Team player with Agile mindset who is ready to discuss solution strategies and reach compromises.
Experience we appreciate…
- Experience with Kotlin, RxJava and Dagger;
- Experience with Firebase APIs;
- Experience with Bluetooth LE APIs.
- Democratic work schedule (Being an owl or a lark is just a matter of preference. However, we love both);
- Experienced team (80% of employees are Senior-level and higher. Everything is possible with cool team, isn’t it?);
- Business trips (Scandinavia, Europe and the USA. Become a citizen of the world);
- Affordable health insurance (Be protected against uncertainties);
- English courses (̶E̶n̶g̶l̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶y̶);
- Comfortable office near Kuntsevshchina station;
- Tennis room and spacious kitchen (Weekly fruit delivery and other benefits);
- Regular internal/external events (Teambuildings, meetups, fun events. You will get what you want);
- Loyalty program (Rewards, discounts, care).