Digital Marketing Manager
Altoros Development, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
The candidate will join our growing team to help us expose the company’s expertise on global markets.
- Launch advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and other advertising networks (the English language)
- Working with Google Analytics, reporting on the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns
- Work with Google Tag Manager, Zapier, and other tools for setting up web tracking and platform integrations
- Working with corporate website, landing pages creation and promotion
- Upper-Intermediate+ English level
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (experience with other analytics tools will be a plus)
- Experience in launching and managing campaigns in Google Ads
- Experience in launching and managing campaigns in Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads will be a plus
- Good understanding of onsite SEO techniques as well as offsite SEO tactics (hands-on experience will be a plus)
- Previous IT experience will be a plus
- Multitasking, analytical mind, ability to learn fast
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible working schedule
- External education, partly/fully paid relevant certifications
- Sports compensation, corporate yoga classes, volleyball/basketball activities
- Health insurance
- Corporate English language classes and specialized courses
- Regular corporate entertainment and educational events/workshops
- Corporate e-library (Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publisher)
- Paid sick leave and five sick days
- Transparent employment and payment schemas
- Loyalty program (goods and services at a discount for Altoros employees).
Join Altoros Team!