Machine Learning Engineer
Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you’ll need to:
- Use machine learning tools and frameworks to produce solutions to problems
- Conduct research from which you will develop prototypes, proof of concepts, and production-grade products for our customers.
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or related discipline is required
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or other relevant advanced degree is a plus
- At least 3 years of related work experience, minimum of 1-2 years of active Machine Learning experimentation is required
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, C++, Java
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS / MS Azure / Google Cloud)
- Experience with Big Data, NoSQLs, analytics systems like Apache Beam, Apache Spark is a plus
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem and general understanding of distributed systems is a plus
You’ll need to demonstrate:
- Good communication skills
- Good sense of software engineering best practices
- A collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions
- Upper Intermediate — Advanced English
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible working schedule
- External education, partly/fully paid relevant certifications
- Sports compensation, corporate yoga classes, volleyball/basketball activities
- Health insurance
- Corporate English language classes and specialized courses
- Regular corporate entertainment and educational events/workshops
- Corporate e-library (Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publisher)
- Paid sick leave and five sick days
- Transparent employment and payment schemas
- Loyalty program (goods and services at a discount for Altoros employees).
Join Altoros Team!